Doors : 6:00 PM
Show: 7:00 pm
This holiday season, the ASM Global-managed Mobile Saenger Theatre will once again showcase classic Christmas movies on the big screen! The series, sponsored in part by Greer’s Markets and Roberts Brothers, will feature four holiday films.
The 2020 Christmas Movie Series schedule is as follows:
Friday, December 4 at 7 p.m. | It’s A Wonderful Life
Sunday, December 6 at 3 p.m. | Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)
Friday, December 18 at 7 p.m. | Elf
Sunday, December 20 at 3 p.m. | White Christmas
Santa Claus will be at the theatre before each of the movies to hear what’s on your Christmas list and take pictures! Santa’s helpers will be on hand to assist and ensure that all health and safety protocols are met during your visit. Doors will open one hour prior to showtime to give all patrons ample time for this festive experience.
Tickets are on sale now. Ticket prices are $6 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under and seniors (60+). All movies will be general admission and seating will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Mobile Civic Center Box Office (open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday). Tickets can also be purchased on movie days at the Saenger Theatre. The Box Office will open at 10 a.m. for Friday movies and 12:30 p.m. for Sunday movies. Movie tickets are not available online or by phone.
Limited concessions, as well as beer and wine, will be available.
Health and Safety Protocols
The well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. As such, we will abide by the following guidelines at all movies:
- Masks will be required for all patrons and staff while inside the venue.
- In order to meet social distancing guidelines, only 600 tickets will be available for each movie.
- We have mapped out our seating chart to ensure that patrons are properly socially distanced.
- Social distancing protocols will be strictly enforced in the Box Office, at the theatre entrance, and in all lobby and restroom areas. Signage throughout the venue will help patrons adhere to proper guidelines.
- For additional information about our health and safety protocols, please visit bit.ly/saengersafety.
- These protocols are subject to change should the State of Alabama’s “Safer at Home” guidelines be updated.
The Saenger will once again partner with the Mobile Ronald McDonald House, which provides a supportive home environment offering care, compassion and hope to families with seriously ill and injured children being treated at local hospitals. To learn more about Ronald McDonald House Charities, please visit www.rmhcmobile.org.
Items that will be collected at each movie are:
- Paper towels
- Plastic cups (disposable)
- Paper plates
- Tall kitchen trash bags
- Gallon and snack size storage bags
- Laundry detergent pods
- Bottled water
- Powder coffee creamer (pourable canisters)
- Sugar (pourable canisters)
- Granola or breakfast bars