Doors : 6:30 PM
Show: 7:30 pm
“Absolutely Incredible!” – Chicago Tribune
The MAGIC of BILL BLAGG LIVE! tour comes to the Mobile Saenger Theatre for one show only! Critics and audiences alike rave about Bill’s interactive magic & jaw-dropping illusions that will have you rubbing your eyes in disbelief.
Blagg’s show combines his mind-blowing magical talents along with his trademark off-the-cuff personality to take you on a magical journey you’ll never forget! You’ll witness objects float in mid-air, vanish in the blink of an eye and so much more! The MAGIC of BILL BLAGG LIVE! is more than a magic show, it’s an interactive magic experience!
He’s changing reality one city at a time and Mobile is next!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
TICKET PRICES: $24, $29, $36
(Additional fees may apply.)
Purchase tickets at bit.ly/billblaggmob or in person at the Saenger Box Office (open Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) or the Mobile Civic Center Box Office (open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and located at 401 Civic Center Drive). For information regarding accessible seating tickets, call 251-208-7381. Additional fees, service charges and/or taxes may be added to ticket prices. All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice.
Health and Safety Protocols
The well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. As such, we will abide by the following guidelines at this event:
- Masks will be required for all patrons and staff while inside the venue.
- In order to meet social distancing guidelines, only 600 tickets will be available for this show.
- We have mapped out our seating chart to ensure that patrons are properly socially distanced. Because Alabama Governor Kay Ivey’s “Safer at Home” order mandates that for all non-work gatherings, citizens are required to maintain a six-foot distance between persons not from the same household, and in order to accommodate the maximum number of patrons, the majority of available seats will be sold in groups of four. We will have a limited number of seats for two people available.
- Social distancing protocols will be strictly enforced in the Box Office, at the theatre entrance, and in all lobby and restroom areas. Signage throughout the venue will help patrons adhere to proper guidelines.
- For additional information about our health and safety protocols, please visit ly/saengersafety.
- Protocols are subject to change should the “Safer at Home” order change.
About Bill Blagg
To say that Bill Blagg has had a magical life would be no exaggeration. He received his first professional magic book from his great-grandfather, which eventually led to building magic tricks with his dad. These early beginnings paved the way for what is now known as The Magic of Bill Blagg.
After years of endless practice and persistence, Bill professionally launched his magic performing career in 1996. In just two short years of professional performance, Bill developed a stage presence that made him a stand out in the magic community, due in part to his off-the-cuff personality and his high-energy performance style.
He chose to put his skills to the test in 1998 by entering the adult stage competition at the Abbott Magic Get Together in Colon, MI, which is also hailed as the magic capital of the world. Magic had been Bill’s life for over twelve years, he had performed hundreds of shows, and it all hinged on a single, five-minute routine; his dancing handkerchief. He had just turned eighteen, barely old enough to enter the competition, and he was about to make magic history by becoming the youngest contestant to ever win the prestigious event.
Following his win, Bill never looked back. While intensely studying to earn a degree in performing arts and communications at Carthage College in Kenosha, WI, Bill was busy planning and staging his next big venture; his own ninety-minute, grand-scale magic and illusion show he called “Beyond Imagination.” After graduating with honors, Bill took his illusion production on the road to select cities throughout the Midwest. He virtually sold out all of the shows, with his unique brand of grand-scale magic and illusion. Entertainment Weekly summed up Bill’s appeal by saying, “Bill Blagg has a charm and style all his own; he’s definitely the best-kept secret in magic!”
Today, Bill is one of the nation’s top touring illusionists. His theatrical brand of magic thrills thousands of people every single year. His live performances leave people in complete disbelief as he creates the impossible in a way only he can do.
Bill prides himself in performing new, never-before-seen illusions such as the world’s only rideable hoverboard. He is also known for instantly teleporting across theaters, squishing his body from six feet to five inches tall, passing through the blades of an industrial fan, and much more!
With an attitude aimed to please and a talent as large as they come, Bill’s future in magic is limitless as he continues to change reality one city at a time!