The Saenger Theatre is proudly managed by ASM Global. ASM Global was formed in October 2019 from the merger of AEG Facilities, the global innovator in live entertainment venues, and SMG, the gold standard in event management. ASM Global is a venue management powerhouse that spans five continents, 14 countries and more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibit centers, and performing arts venues. As the world’s most trusted venue manager, ASM Global provides venue strategy and management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre-opening services. Among the venues in our portfolio are landmark facilities such as McCormick Place & Soldier Field in Chicago, the Los Angeles Convention Center, Tele2 Arena in Stockholm, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans and the Shenzhen World Exhibition and Conference Centre in Shenzhen, China. ASM Global also offers food and beverage operations through its concessions and catering companies.
Saenger Theatre Policies/Information
- FIRE NOTICE: The exit sign nearest the seat you occupy is the shortest route to the street in the event of fire or other emergencies. Please follow the instructions of ushers or other theatre personnel.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Beverage service is available in the lobbies before performances and during intermissions. Alabama law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to minors. No outside food or beverages may be brought into the auditorium.
- LATECOMERS: Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the Theatre Management during appropriate pauses in the program. Saenger Theatre policy is to begin performances at the advertised curtain time.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: We regret that the management cannot be responsible for patrons’ personal apparel or property. Lost and found inquiries may be directed to our administrative offices, 251-208-5608.
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND RECORDING: Cameras and recording devices may not be brought into the Theatre without the consent of the Saenger Theatre Management. Please note that the recording in any form of a live performance may be a violation of federal copyright laws.
- RESTROOMS: Restrooms are located in the Arcade and on the mezzanine and balcony levels.
- SMOKING: The Saenger Theatre is a smoke-free facility. Smoking of any kind, including vaping, is strictly prohibited inside the Theatre.
- SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Wheelchair seating locations are available upon request from the Saenger Theatre Box Office. The Box Office policy is to sell one wheelchair ticket and one companion ticket together. Patrons with special needs are encouraged to contact the Box Office in advance at 251-208-7381.
- TELEPHONES: As a courtesy to other patrons, please silence or turn off cellular telephones.
- NON-PROFIT FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY: ASM Global’s food and beverage provider, SAVOR…Mobile, offers fundraising opportunities to non-profit organizations at the Mobile Civic Center, Mobile Convention Center, and Saenger Theatre by allowing them to staff concession areas to raise money. For more information, please contact Mark Tarver, Director of Food and Beverage, at 251-208-2118 or email@example.com for eligibility requirements.